Modified on: Thu, 1 Feb, 2024 at 12:08 PM
Release day! 01.02.-24
- Independent Actions: The due date change request was no longer available after one request had been sent and approved. We have now enabled the possibility to request changing the due date as many times as you want or need, addressing this limitation.
- Competency: Uploading an internal document for a certificate was not working properly occasionally. This issue has been resolved
- Competency: Previously, a newly uploaded certificate could not be downloaded without refreshing the page. This problem has been addressed and fixed.
- Competency: Historical lines were not being generated when a new certificate was uploaded without any other changes. This issue has been fixed to ensure accurate record-keeping.
- Independent Actions: Comments on actions taken were being removed when a new due date request was sent. We have implemented measures to preserve this data moving forward.
- Super: In rare cases where the Competency module does not exist, some users couldn't be removed from access groups. This issue has been resolved.
- Reports: After a redesign, documents could not be opened from reports in mobile mode. This has been fixed to ensure seamless accessibility.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.