Release 24.09-23 V7.3.9
Modified on: Thu, 14 Sep, 2023 at 11:02 AM
Release day! 14.09.-23
- Wysiwyg: Added a new set of process map icons. Improved the design of the icons panel.
- Important: Old set of Process Map icons will be removed by the end of the year.
- Note: The set of Env Aspect icons will also be removed.
- Competency: Moved field labels to the top to maintain consistency with other modules. Made design adjustments for better compatibility with various screen resolutions.
- Equipment: Moved field labels to the top to maintain consistency with other modules. Made design adjustments for better compatibility with various screen resolutions.
- Risk management: Changed font color for labels into Information tab to maintain consistency with other modules
- Action Manager: Fixed an issue where reminders were sent for actions with a "new" status, even though they were never sent. These actions are now excluded from reminders.
- Report/Accept Contents: Fixed an issue where Report Accept Contents Overview displayed documents that should not have been shown due to deleted requests.
- Document/Accept Contents: Previously, after publishing a new document revision, accept contents requests were automatically sent to deactivated users. This has been resolved; requests are no longer sent to deactivated users.
- Document: Resolved a bug where dropdown field menus appeared behind other elements when the field was inside an expandable section.
- Document: Fixed an issue where connected dropdowns sometimes couldn't be selected.
- Document: Table Field: Addressed an issue where links added to the link type column in the table field were not saving. This has been fixed.
- Module: Removed functionality that was not intended to be available in super-modules.
- Module: Fixed an issue where fields could not be removed from modules in certain cases.
- Document/Print: Resolved an issue where expandable sections included incorrect fields in the PDF in some cases.
- Vulnerability Test: Addressed vulnerabilities identified in our vulnerability tests.
- Vulnerability Test: Rest assured, we continuously maintain and update the system to ensure its security.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.