Release 24.08-23 V7.3.7
Modified on: Thu, 24 Aug, 2023 at 12:15 PM
- Document/Module: Introducing enhanced document features - expandable sections.
- Document/Module: Streamlined appearance for document fields - removed borders and backgrounds to match other modules.
- Document/Module: Table field - improved design and functionality for the link type column.
- Document/Module: You can now insert new rows in the table field, both above and below the current rows.
- Reports: Description field is no longer mandatory.
- Admin: Optimized onboarding process for new customers - expect a faster experience.
- Admin/Module: Simplified addition of new sections between existing ones - making management more convenient.
- Wysiwyg: Restored missing font families (Calibri / Calibri Light) that went absent after the editor upgrade.
- Document/Print: Fixed PDF printing issue that occurred rarely when numerous fields were on the same row.
- Document/Module/Trigger: Resolved recently introduced problem with broken links in trigger emails for documents.
- Super: Fixed issue where deactivated users were not visible in the Super - Users page due to recent changes.
- Module: Fixed bug in table field configuration panel that prevented checklist and radio configuration.
- Admin/Module: Resolved "no translation" error message within table fields in our templates
- Admin: Rectified two errors that could arise during the establishment of a new customer.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.