Release 05.01.-23. V7.2.0
Modified on: Thu, 5 Jan, 2023 at 9:31 AM
- Action Manager: We're introducing the new Action Manager which will provide new opportunities compared to previous Actions.
- Document: We enlarged the default height for wysiwyg field in documents as many customers were asking for this
- Customers having a single module will be automatically redirected to the module page when opening abms
- Document: We have removed the back buttons from the bottom of the documents as these were not used anymore
- API: We have extented the authentication token validity from 24 to 72 hours
- We have improved our log for scheduled tasks
- Super users have now a new settings under Company settings page where they can choose which boxes should be available on dashboard for the users
- Module: New added fields can be used now in existing calculation field formula
- Document: Sometimes the date fields were showing red colour even if they were not required. This is fixed now
- Document: Date field value was not saved when the value was manually entered. Fixed
- API: We had some errors while trying to retrieve documents with attachments through our api. It has been fixed
- Report: We have fixed a rare case when sorting by delete column was giving wrong results
- We have fixed a case where the accept contents reminders were sent out to deactivated users
- Mainstays: Adding a mainstay to favourites having the name translated was showing a blank name on dashboard. This is fixed now
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.