Release 12.02.-21 V6.2.44
Modified on: Fri, 12 Feb, 2021 at 1:08 PM
- User Profile: Global fields have been added to the user profile. In the future this will allow us to categorise user lists based on their belonging to organisational units, locations etc., and further down the line allow us to determine access rights based on these values.
- User Profile: The users who can swap between systems on their user profile, this ability has moved from edit mode (after you click edit button) to view mode. The change now happens when the user selects a new system.
- SSO: All toggle changes now send an e-mail to support, for them to handle it in Azure AD.
- Risk management: Translation has been added to the tab titles on the matrix.
- Reports: Blanks now appear at the end of the report, regardless of sorting direction.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.