Release 05.11.2020 V6.2.38
Created by: Irene Higson Isaiah
Modified on: Thu, 5 Nov, 2020 at 1:00 PM
- Documents: A new button allows you to approve documents yourself, assuming you have the rights to do so. This bypasses the previous functionality of having to send the document to yourself.
- Actions: You can now Reject, Accept or Forward actions, in case it needs improvement, has been sent to the wrong person, etc.
- Competency: The export to Excel now shows data and status on separate sheets, in order to improve the workability with the data in Excel.
- Competency: The export to Excel also now shows First name and Last name as separate columns
- Competency: When creating multiple users simultaneously, these users will also get corresponding competency users.
- Documents: Number fields with decimals now work as expected again, and you can write the decimals.
- Equipment: Location and Country are now available for super user to add to this module.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.