- Menu: Alphabetise list of modules under New Document menu item
- External documents: Whichever language the user has selected for their own system will now be the default language of the external documents
- Document comments box
- Users are only able to remove their comments whilst on the participants list
- Comments box now allows for tagging other users, using the '@' symbol in front of a user's name
- Remove superfluous functionality for the Update template button under Admin -> Module -> Edit.
- Restrict admin area access for some users
- Create new module version only if documents exists for current version, otherwise overwrite
- Trigger/Reminder should now be sent to users, as expected
- Competency: New columns were added, historical data now moved to correspond to the changes
- Document chat: Pusher experienced too many concurrent connections
- External attachments: On returned External documents, the attachments should no longer fail
- Ownership Transfer: The document verify button now works after ownership has been transferred
- Admin: Module icon will now be copied too, when module is copied from main db to customer
- Attachment: On old document with multiple copies of the same attachments, these attachments can now be deleted
- Document: Even if user opens document in new tab (as opposed to new window), on reject the user will be taken back to dashboard.