Release 06.04.-23 V7.3.2
Modified on: Tue, 11 Apr, 2023 at 9:16 AM
- Document/Module: The Info field now supports attachments.
- Document/Module: The Info field's WYSIWYG editor has a new plugin that allows users to change the background of the field.
- Document/Module: The new table field has been improved to include additional cell types, such as text, number, email, link, and attachment.
- Action Manager: The Checklist field now has drag and drop functionality to make it easier to sort checklist points.
- WYSIWYG: All WYSIWYG fields now have a new Emoji plugin.
- Dashboard: The dashboard has received improvements to its loading speed.
- Admin: Users now have new features in the Admin section to make it easier for them to assist with support cases.
- Risk management: Exporting to xls for analysis was broken after upgrading some of the underlying technologies, but this issue has been fixed.
- Accept contents reminders: A bug where users were still receiving reminder emails about expired document revisions has been fixed.
- Ownership Transfer: A rare case where transferring a risk management action to a different user caused an issue with ownership transfer has been resolved.
- Super: Unnecessary pages have been removed from the Super section to make navigation easier and to show only relevant information.
- Login: New users are now always forced to change the default password when logging in for the first time.
- Reports: Previously, there was a rare case where exporting to xls could display different dates for Date fields based on the client's timezone. However, this issue has now been resolved.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.