Release 01.09.-22 V7.1.7
Modified on: Fri, 2 Sep, 2022 at 9:02 AM
- Risk management: A new tab and menu item is now available in the risk module, a Live Matrix View. This will give you a complete overview of all your risks in one matrix. On refresh, the system now also remembers which tab you were viewing and takes you directly to the correct tab.
- Documents: If a document is open in edit mode in multiple tabs or windows, all open copies will be automatically updated as you fill in a document. This to ensure that you cannot overwrite data with old data in a document.
- Substance Register: Missing H and P sentences have been added to the system.
- Reports: A bug whereby some reports were shown as blank pages has been fixed.
- Equipment: Triggers will no longer be sent out to deactivated users.
- Documents: We recently introduced a bug whereby archiving was no longer available. This has now been corrected. Also, tabs should now always be visible and not appear behind the page header.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.