Release 15.07.-21 V6.2.53
Modified on: Thu, 15 Jul, 2021 at 3:13 PM
- Risk module: We made significant speed improvements on the module, especially when navigating through pages and when sorting by a column. We have also improved the user feedback on the information tab. Added save notifications and changed the save button to be enabled only when changes have been made.
- Access rights: We made some changes and used caching for access rights to improve the overall system speed.
- Independent actions: Work is well underway for our new independent actions. We added a new tab called: My overviews which will show only “my” overviews.
- Risk module:
- We fixed and removed some errors in the browser when refresing the page.
- We fixed a wrong url when returning a rejected action using the url gotten in an email.
- Using Copy Risk Analysis function wasn’t copying, also the risk items and the matrix was not connected to the new Risk. This is now fixed.
- Document print: Total revision number was missing in the footer of a document when there were more than 1 revision.
- Equipment: Fixed some flashing of buttons when pressing the complete button for maintenance records.
- Reports: Removing all type of documents (new, inprogress, completed) under Filter tab will no longer return any documents.
- For super users: When deactivating an user, customers without the competency module also get the question/option if they would like to deactivate the competency user. This is now fixed.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.