Release 06.05.-21 V6.2.50
Modified on: Thu, 6 May, 2021 at 1:07 PM
- Risk module: New this week is the user interface for creating a new risk analysis, and the information tab of existing analysis. This has been tidied up and brought in line with other recent changes to our system. The Risk module now remembers which tab you are one and which mode you are in if you refresh the page, or go between information and index tabs in an analysis. In addition, we have made some minor improvements to how it looks on both desktop and mobile.
- External Documents: We are still trying to make life easier for your suppliers/customers or others who need to handle documents you send them from the system. As a result we have now added to big buttons to the bottom of external forms, one for Save and continue working later, and one for Returning form to sender. In addition, the page shown after they have clicked the save button has been updated to further state that the document has yet to be returned. We hope these changes means more returned documents for our customers.
- Admin: We have added a small tooltip for the highest level of admin rights to remind admins what is required to build a functional workflow for our customers.
- Risk module: We have removed a double excel icon which appeared in the export to excel button.
- Equipment: Duplicated items should no longer appear, regardless of sort order.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.