In this article we will show you how to add a new user to your ABMS, this can be done by the super user.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Add new user
1. Using the system / main menu, go to "Super" -> "Users".
2. At the top of the page click "Add User".
Click the image to view a larger version.
3. Fill in the fields with the user's information.
4. If you leave the password toggle to the left, an email with password and login instruction will be sent to the user. Remember, the password sent to the user is required to be changed when the user logs in for the first time.
If you have Office 365 and want to use those credentials to log in to the system, click the toggle and an invitation to connect the Office 365 account with ABMS will be sent to the user.
When setting up a new user and choosing "Office365" as login method, an email is automatically created to Antenor support. Support must then register the user in the "Office365 system" and this generates an invitation email to the user from Office365. The user must then accept the access before he / she can log in to ABMS. If the user is an existing user, changing from normal password login to Office365 login, you the superuser, will have to register a support ticket asking for the user to be registered in the "Office365 system".
5. Press the "Save" button in bottom right corner.
7. The user's permissions in the system is controlled by adding the user to the appropriate access group(s).