Release 14.01.2021 V6.2.42
Created by: Irene Higson Isaiah
Modified on: Thu, 14 Jan, 2021 at 3:25 PM
- Reports: Export to PDF is now possible. This is restricted to a maximum of 5 columns.
- Risk Management: Editing items in a risk analysis which had no matrix selected now allows you to select the matrix to use.
- Actions overview: The list of actions can be filtered by any user of the system. Deactivated users have a deactivated tag following their name.
- Date fields: Manually input (written) dates, edited and cleared dates are now stored as expected.
- Placeholder text: In documents, the placeholder text is now translated.
- External Documents: It is no longer possible to click disabled buttons in external documents.
- Data Sheet: Users now only need create rights to be able to create a new data sheet.
- Default values in documents: Selected default values will no be set correctly in the documents.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.