1. To add a report hub you need to be a superuser, go to reports from the main menu
and click on New report button on top right corner.
2. Fill in name of the report and a short description, toggle translations to have name in both languages
3. Choose the module you want to have documents from by click on the desired icon
4. Click on Save button
5. Click on Hub on top right corner
6. Click on Continue button
7. Now you will get a view of all fields in the Module
The fields that are marked as green are the columns showing in the report index, click on the fields you
want to have in the index as column. Choices made here is autosaved.
8. When done, click on the Index tab on top right corner and you will see all the selected columns